Fall Conference 2013 – Purchase the Videos NOW!
NOVA's 2013 Fall Conference was held on September 26-28, 2013 in San Diego, California at the Westin Gas Lamp Quarter. NOVA is pleased to have made sessions from Friday and Saturday of the conference available for purchase.
*Members Please Log In to Get the Member Rate for the Videos!*
- How to Use Recent Court Decisions, presented by Kenneth M. Carpenter, Esq.
- How to Use Recent Court Decisions, - Part 2 presented by Kenneth M. Carpenter, Esq.
- Special Monthly Compensation, presented by Landon E. Overby, Accredited Agent & Jonathan Green, Esq.
- BVA Hearing Debate, presented by Robert Chisholm, Esq. & Ralph Bratch, Esq.
- Clear and Unmistakable Error, presented by Daniel Smith, Esq.
- If My Knee Could Talk, presented by Dr. Donald Miller
- Ethics Presentation: The Bond Lifestyle as a Veteran's Advocate, presented by Rebecca Patrick, Esq.
- Freedom of Information Act, presented by Christopher Attig, Esq.
- How to Secure the Maximum Rating for a Service-Connected Mental Disorder, presented by Kenneth M. Carpenter, Esq.
The price for members is $350 and the price for non-members is $400.
To purchase these videos, please complete the information below and click "Submit Form"