Veterans from around the country are gathering at the Las Vegas Tropicana for NOVA's 2016 Spring Conference, which began Thursday March 10 with the New Practitioners Session and continues Friday and Saturday with the general session.
Congresswoman Dina Titus (D-NV-1) delivered remarks Friday at the two-day General Session. A member of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, Congresswoman Titus serves as Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs (DAMA).
Guest speakers at the 2016 Spring Conference include:
- Judge Alan G. Lance, Sr., U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- James Ridgway, Veterans Law Judge and Chief Counsel for Policy and Procedure, Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- Kenneth M. Carpenter, NOVA Founding Member
We would also like to welcome these exhibitors to the NOVA Spring Conference:
- CAVC Bar Association
- Clifford Vocational Services
- Critical Analysis Consulting
- Prevail Case Management Software
Thank you for your support!!