Veterans' advocates from around the country are gathering at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel this week for NOVA's 2017 Spring Conference, which began Thursday, April 20 with the New Practitioners Session and continues Friday and Saturday with the General Session.
Guest speakers at the 2017 Spring Conference include:
- Kenneth M. Carpenter, NOVA Founding Member
- Chief Judge Robert Davis, U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- David R. McLenachen, Department of Veterans Affairs
- James Ridgway & Dr. Edward Zech, Board of Veterans Appeals
We would also like to welcome these exhibitors to the NOVA Spring Conference:
- CAVC Bar Association
- Clifford Vocational Services
- Mednick Associates
- Occupational Assessment Services
- Prevail Case Management Software
Thank you for your support!
For More Information, Click HERE.